Spoken English Live Class Day 2 | Live English Class Day 2


Spoken English Live Class Day 2 | Live English Class Day 2 आप अपने सुझाव व प्रश्न कमेंट करें और वीडियो अच्छी लगे तो लाइक और सब्सक्राइब जरूर करे। 👉 Subscribe for Free: https://n9.cl/5hbyd​ 👉 One by One सभी वीडियो देखें: https://n9.cl/3ees​ 07:34​ I'm getting ……मैं ऐसा हो रहा हूँ। 12:52​ I can't help + (verb-ing) मैं ऐसा करने से खुद को रोक नहीं पा रही हूँ। 18:09​ I have + (Something) मेरे पास ये है। 22:39​ I don’t have + (Something) - मेरे पास ये नहीं है। 26:25​ I wanna + (V1) - मैं ऐसा करना चाहता हूँ। 32:24​ I don’t wanna + (V1) - मैं ऐसा नहीं करना चाहता हूँ। 35:34​ I don't have time to + (V1) - मेरे पास ये करने का समय नहीं है। 38:13​ I didn't have time to + (V1) - मेरे पास ये करने का समय नहीं था। 42:01​ Don’t you have time to + (V1) - क्या तुम्हारे पास ये करने का समय नहीं है? 47:28​ I'm gonna + (V1) - मैं ये करने जा रहा हूँ। 👉 Facebook Group: https://cutt.ly/qzBzrsd​ 👉 English Connection App: https://n9.cl/f065q​ 👉 Spoken English Lessons: https://n9.cl/w6hwk​ 👉 Daily Use English Sentences: https://n9.cl/s85fg​ 👉 Full Grammar Course: https://n9.cl/1u1l0​ 👉 Also watch: 1 hour - All Tenses: https://rb.gy/apltte​ 1 hour – 700 Best English Sentences - https://rb.gy/iroofr​ 7-hour – घर बैठे 2000 English sentences practice - https://rb.gy/pnthpc​ === Please subscribe to this channel to improve your English Vocabulary, Listening, Speaking, much more through Hindi and English. https://bit.ly/3cjMhi4​ Follow me on other Social Media: 👉 Facebook @: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishConne...​ 👉 Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/kanchan_eng...​ 👉 Twitter @ https://twitter.com/kanchan_keshari​ 👉 Telegram @ https://t.me/englishconnectiontelegram​ Website: www.englishconnection.online/ #spokenenglishday2​, #englishspeakingpractice​, #spokenenglishclass​
SHOW LESS

Comments